The Internet is a giant blank marketing canvas for authors savvy enough to cut through the noise and find new ways to get consumers to listen up. So what makes one online campaign memorable and another a huge waste of marketing dollars? – Choosing the right services for your book.
Learn More | Online Marketing Services
Press Release – Essential Edition
Attract attention with a professionally written press release to announce your book to the media. Legaia maintains a comprehensive database of radio and TV stations, newspapers and online news sources from which we will develop a list of at least 500 targeted media outlets to receive your press release.
The Press Release – Essential Edition includes:
- Customized one-page press release based on information you provide about your book
- Delivery of your press release to a minimum of 500 media outlets chosen based on location, your book’s genre and more; recipients may include magazines, newspapers, online publications, and radio and TV programs
- One month of press-release tracking
What You Need to Know
Gaining media attention is an essential part of any successful book marketing campaign, and the Press Release – Essential Edition is a great way to start promoting your title. The investment for this service is $399. To learn more or to order this service, contact your publishing consultant at 1-844-692-2665.
Online Media Publicity Campaign
Command attention on multiple fronts when you choose the Online Newsmaker Publicity Campaign. By integrating your publicity efforts with social media, you have the opportunity to connect and interact instantly with potential readers and increase your visibility. Work with two publicists: a social media expert who will show you our best practices during your campaign, and a publicist who will target traditional media for your book.
What You Get:
- Dedicated Publicist: You will be assigned a publicist who will work on your behalf throughout the six-week campaign. Your publicist will work to secure publicity opportunities that might include newspapers, magazines, trade publications or even radio and television broadcasts. By communicating personally with editors, producers, reporters, program directors or even bloggers, your publicist will attempt to interest them in you and your book so those people can then interest their audience.
- Personal Social Media Publicist: You will be assigned a social media publicist who will work with you throughout the six-week campaign. Social media is not a tool with a deadline. Your social media publicist will work with you during your campaign to make sure you can keep building results 12 or 24 months later!
- Identification of a Target Audience: You will collaborate to create a message platform for your identified target audience. The world is far too large and diverse a place to target “everyone.” Your publicists will help you identify and pursue your ideal audience.
- Author Education: We will collaborate and then provide an overview on your campaign, explaining what you should expect and why we’re focusing on specific news topics to increase awareness of your book. Our publicists work collaboratively with you, not just on your behalf.
- Professionally Written Press Release: Your publicist will craft a press release—that you approve—optimized for the Web and distributed to at least 1,000 media outlets carefully chosen based on location, book title, genre and more. Press release recipients could include magazines, newspapers, online publications, and radio and TV programs.
- Measure Results: Your publicist will report on their progress each week of your campaign, giving you insight to your campaign’s progress every step of the way. In addition, at the conclusion of your six-week campaign you will receive a final report summarizing the entire campaign.
Why do I need online media publicity to market my book?
The adoption of online media publicity has been phenomenal. Facebook has more than 1 billion registered users, and Twitter has 500 million users, more than 320 million of which are active users – and their popularity is still rapidly growing. Here are a few reasons how establishing an online presence can boost your bottom line:
- Improve search engine results so that it’s easier for people to find you and your book online
- Connect to your readers by showcasing your writing skills and personality
- Engage in more informal conversations online with fans and potential readers
- Learn more about your readers, their likes and dislikes
- Inform readers about updates on events and news
- Reach a wider audience
- Keep up with the competition – marketing trends show that authors need to be online!
What You Need to Know
Informing and interacting are two of the key elements of any successful book marketing plan, and the Online Media Publicity Campaign is a multi-faceted service that can help you do both of those things. The investment for this service is $7,499. To learn more or to order this service, contact your marketing consultant at 1-844-692-2665.
Email Blast Campaign
Targeted email campaigns allow you to reach a massive number of book buyers with a single e-mail. Legaia offers you e-mail marketing bundles that let you promote your book through a cost-effective campaign with other Legaia Books authors.
Launch your online campaign with combined banner advertising and e-mail blast to your targeted audience with Legaia’s Email Blast Campaign.
This service includes:
One out of eight slots in an exclusive e-blast sent to the 1 million opt-in subscribers of Paperclips monthly e-newsletter on different book genre.
Call 1-844-692-2665 to learn more or to purchase these services.